This year I have so so much to be thankful for. A guy who loves me to the ends of the earth and back, beautiful, healthy children, a nice roof over my family's heads etc. Here are a few little extras I'm thanking the stars for lately:
1. Awesome deals on our holiday cards and birth announcements. I spent a total of $2 on our Christmas cards and $47 on our birth announcements. I need to just say how much I LOVE Minted. Aren't our announcements darling??
Check 'em out and if you sign up using this link: SIGN UP HERE you'll save $25 off your first order! Plus, I think if you use the code SURVEY2012 you'll save an additional 10%!
2. Crafty people. I love em. I love em because I do not have ONE creative bone in my body, but thanks to pinterest I feel like I'm Martha effin' Stewart! Tonight I'm attempting the glitter deer canvas you've probably seen here.
3. Keeping with the crafting theme, I'm thankful for Michael's. They have anything you could ever need and you can usually find some steep discounts!
4. My Brest Friend. I've nursed using pillows and I've nursed using a Boppy, but My Brest Friend (see what they did there?! ha!) takes the cake on nursing pillows. If you've never breastfed you won't understand, but it makes ALL the difference. No stiff neck, sore arms or tired back. Miracle worker, I tell ya. Get yourself one.
5. Firmoo. Do you know how much I paid for Rx eyeglasses on another website? About $300. Wanna know how much I paid for Rx sunglasses on Firmoo?? $7.95. They were free, I only paid shipping. Shout out to Helene for posting about Firmoo. Everytime I put them on I whisper "7.95" to myself. Unbelievable!
Well I'm off to pretend I'm Miss Suzy Homemaker. I've got some ideas for some DIY holiday craftage (not a word, don't care) so maybe tomorrow I'll showcase my skills. Or maybe not....
What are you guys thankful for??