Nov 13, 2012

Pinterest Loves

Too often I see something I really like on pinterest, hit repin, and that's the end of it. I've never made a recipe (even though my recipe board is full), never made any of the cute homemade crafts, I didn't put a bar of soap in my microwave (doesn't sound like a good idea) and I didn't make those jello shots out of orange peels. Early New Years resolution maybe? Bake more yummies, create more, drink more.....sounds good to me. Anyway, here's some things I'm lovin this week on good ol' pinterest.

                                                           Source: divaeatsitalia.com via Kellie~Nest of Posies on Pinterest






                                                            Source: justdaisydreaming.blogspot.com via Chelsea on Pinterest



                                                                       Source: thenester.com via Emily on Pinterest




                                                                       Source: homedesignpins.com via Kaitlan on Pinterest


                                                                          Source: weheartit.com via Christina on Pinterest


                                                                          Source: flickriver.com via Natalie on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: runningonhappiness.com via Kait on Pinterest




                                                                  Source: unskinnyboppy.blogspot.com via Claudia on Pinterest


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover