Nov 2, 2012

37 Weeks

You know those pregnant women who don't get a lick of morning sickness, glow 24/7 and say with a smile how much they love being pregnant? Well I am NOT one of them and a small ball of fury grows inside of me anytime I hear this nonsense. They have to be lying. Between not sleeping, baby punching and kicking from my ribcage all the way down to my vajayjay, the heartburn, the feeling of having a few bricks pushing down in my pelvic area....they can't enjoy this. That would be sick. What's even more sad is the fact that I haven't worn real clothes since oh...probably about May. I'm not exaggerating either. I took this pic a few weeks ago and can I be honest and say as soon as I took this photo the dress and boots were ripped off so fast it actually made me a little dizzy? haha

As the time narrows down my anxiety is growing. While it's kind of a relief after my first birth experience to be having a scheduled c-section, I can't help but freak out about the actual surgery. Something about being sliced open, having the doctor fish around my insides, pulling a human being out of my body while I'm wide awake seems kind of barbaric to me. Breathe, one day at a time, right. Wanna hear something else kinda crazy? I'm having the baby 19 days from now and the nursery isn't finished. I think my hub is a but of a procrastinator, no?


We decided on a woodland theme for baby #2 (we don't have a name, either, I know we're horrible)



I already have to rewash everything because of this little beast.




Any ideas on names out there??

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover