Don't let his expression fool you, he's overwhelmed with joy haha
Nov 28, 2012
Linking up again with the lovely Shanna for a random Wednesday! Shanna, Wednesdays are my favorite blogging day of the week thanks to your linkup!
1. Usually by this time of year my Christmas decorations have been up for at least a week. This year my enthusiasm about it is pretty low. I guess I'm not that far behind, it's not December yet! We did buy my 5 year old his own tree for his room which he's pretty proud of!
2. I know it's super mushy and gushy, but seeing Steve with our little boy makes me fall more in love with him every single day. He has two boys already who he raised on his own (they're older than I am, ha!) so I knew he was a good dad, but watching the way he interacts with our little boy sure is a heart melter.
3. Speaking of our little bug, he's one week old today! Can we slow this whole growing thing down a little please??!!
4. How am I just now hearing about this whole Elf on the Shelf business??!! What a cute idea. Just ordered my copy from B&N and I can't wait to start hiding the little guy around the house!
5. I'm having some major F21/Target withdrawals. I really need to stop looking like I'm 4 months pregnant so I can do some serious damage!