Nov 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


It's always nice to take a step back and think about all the little things we use/have that no matter how small they may be, how much they make a difference.  I'm guilty of taking everyday things for granted, so I thought it'd be a good exercise to take some time each week to appreciate the little things that make my life just a little bit better!


Dress Not just a dress, but dresses with pockets. Style and function is a must for this mama. Doesn't hurt that this specific one is A-DORABLE!

philosophy skincare My love for Philosophy doesn't end with eye gels. Every one of their products I've tried I've fallen in love with. 

 Beauty product For the bath taking fanatic I've got one word for you: LUSH. While I love me a good bubbly bath, sometimes I like to soak without the bubbles. Enter the bath bomb. Not only do they make skin super soft, they smell awesome too. 

 Love Letter Art Original Photography World Vintage Brown Globe Color... Scrabble. Only kidding. While I will openly admit I'm addicted to Words with Friends, I was thinking more along the lines of actual love. Specifically my guy. If it weren't for him I'd be curled up in the fetal position saying "crayon" over and over again in the corner of a dark room my whole pregnancy. Then again, if it weren't for him I wouldn't be miserably pregnant so....

Hospital Hottie Adult Women's Costume Hot nurses. Actually, where I was wanting to go with this was modern medicine and what better way to represent that than a scantily clad nurse?? Being two weeks away from a scheduled c-section I can't stress how awesome modern medicine is. (Kind of goes without saying but....) After watching the last episode of The Walking Dead **SPOILER** I am so glad I will be in the comfort of a hospital with trained doctors, a sterile environment and MAJOR pain pills. 


So there we have it, ladies. Also, pardon my overuse of polyvore and bunk links I'll be using until I get with the decade and purchase Photoshop. You'd think I just discovered the internet yesterday :)



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover