1. Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away?! I can't, and guys, I have only bought one Christmas present, ONE! Shame on me.
2. Is it wrong I've been wearing my pajamas for the past 8 months? I'm already back at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm still pretty mushy in the tummy area and none of my pants will button.
Yes, my shirt does say "Bikers for Boobies". I'm nothing if not classy, folks.
4. This is totally random, but I HATE the feeling of wet feet on carpet. Drives me crazy. When I was living in Iowa my bathroom had carpet in it and it drove me NUTS.
5. My Jackyboy is 3 weeks today! His newborn clothes are now a memory and my guy graduated to 3 months. I tell him everyday to stop this growing business, but he doesn't listen. We'll have to work on that.
He's not easily impressed, obviously.
6. We're finally getting some winter-like weather here in AZ. My guys built a nice, cozy fire and we all spent a little time warming our toes before bedtime.
Now get your butts on over to Shanna's blog and check out her randoms!