Jan 29, 2013

Hey, Four Eyes!

Today I'm officially a blogger.  I mean, you can't be considered one
until Firmoo wants your opinion on some glasses, can you?!

Don't mind my frizzball, scary hair.  It was sprinkling and yucky outside.


To say I was excited when Firmoo contacted me is a major understatement.  As someone who's tried (and failed) wearing contacts, I was pretty thrilled at a chance for some new specs. 

Here's what Firmoo has to say:

Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? 
Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!



After picking out the pair I wanted, the glasses arrived within about a week.  That's seriously awesome
news considering they are based out of China.  

The package included a hard case, a soft carrying case, a cleaning cloth and a mini screwdriver
 with a few extra screws. 


So far, so good!


LOVE that it came with a hard case.  God knows what things wind up
in my purse, so it's nice not to worry about smashing my glasses.

Also, guys, I've been wearing prescription glasses for quite some time.  I've
had brand name, off brand, you name it. 

The quality of these glasses blew me away.  I currently own a pair of Marc Jacobs
glasses that I paid upward of $300, and the Firmoo pair is just as good, if not better.

They aren't flimsy AT ALL and they look like I should have paid a lot of $$$.


Another perk of the website is they feature Virtual Try-On.  I had about 3 pairs
in mind, but after using the Try-on tool, I went with these.  Lifesaver.

The best part about Firmoo?  They offer everyone the chance to get their
first pair of glasses free, you only pay shipping!
You can choose either prescription (or not) glasses or sunglasses.  

You really can't beat that.  So go HERE and get yourself a pair, you won't be
disappointed.  (In the rare event you are, they offer exchanges and refunds!)


*While Firmoo did provide me with the glasses  reviewed, opinions are always 100% mine.

1 comment:

jackie jade said... Reply To This Comment

they look cute on you! and your hair is gorge too! :)
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover