1. Resolutions - I've been thinking really hard about things I want to accomplish in 2013, places I want to go, things I wanna do. Here's the short version: Save more money, visit Hawaii, cook healthier meals, be more patient.
2. I am tired. Not like, I need a 15 minute pick me up, more like I need to slip into a coma and sleep for a week tired. Not sure if it's because I'm older now or what, but I don't remember babies being this exhausting! My first was sleeping pretty much through the night by 6 weeks, and our newest is a tough little cookie to get down to bed. He fights it and fights it with all he's got. Give mama a break, Jackson!
3. My stepsons wedding is in March (I know, it sounds weird I have a stepson older than I am) and I'm at a loss at what to wear. Obviously, I want to look conservative, but not too stuffy! I live in AZ people, we'll probably already be sweating. Ideas are encouraged!
My fave pic of Liam and I
4. I need the beach and I need it now. Hopefully, if all goes according to plan we'll be vacationing in Hawaii later in the year. I need tropical, I need mai tais, I need sand between my toes and sun on my skin.
5. On another note, I haven't been on an airplane in 12 years. I'm terrified. Being an adult kind of sucks in that way, things that never bothered or worried me when I was younger are now some of the things I'm afraid of most. Like flying, and driving on the freeway. One of my silliest fears? Dust devils. AZ being a desert and all, there are a ton of them when driving in certain areas and they scare me to no end. Probably has something to do with the tornado that touched down less than a mile from my home when I lived in Iowa.
Short and sweet guys! Hope everyone's year is starting out with a bang!