Feb 1, 2013

Day 1

So I saw this cute idea over on Rachel's blog and while I realize I'm a month late (and Feb only has 28 days) I thought it'd be fun!

If anything it will maybe get some creative juices flowing!

31 days of blogging:


Day 1- A recent pic of you & 15 facts about yourself


*I'm a Mtn Dew freak, but I rarely finish them because I can't stand
soda that's less than ice cold.

*I'm also a potato freak.  French fries, mashed, au gratin, scalloped, hash browns. 
Any way you can make it, I'll eat it.

*I'm the WORST backseat driver. I can't help it, I don't trust
anyones driving but my own.

*I don't know how to burp.  Or do a cartwheel.

*I believe in ghosts and am fascinated by all things paranormal. 
Love me some Ghost Adventures.

*I'm a procrastinator.  Example?  I haven't had a haircut/trim in almost two years.

*I grind my teeth in my sleep.

*I could watch Bridesmaids 10 times a day, 7 days a week.  

*I love Valentine's Day.  The hearts, and red and pink.  I make goodie
bags for Liam's classmates every year.

*I have a shopping problem.  There are more than a few things in my closet 
with the tags still on them.

*I rarely take showers, but I do take a bubble bath every single day.

*My dream wedding is a super small ceremony in the woods. 
While it's snowing.

*I never eat before 11 a.m. 
Food sounds so gross to me in the morning.

*I've only been in one car accident.  I was rear ended by a Hooters
girl on the highway.

*I once drove home from a friend's house completely naked.
But that's a story for another day!


I'm giving away a Target giftcard over at A Happy Wife in Nola's beautiful blog.



Click below to check out Rachel's 31 days!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover