Mar 15, 2013

Skin Musts

Aging's a bitch isn't it?

I used to be able to drink like crazy, leave my makeup on, eat fast food constantly and my skin
was still smooth, bright, and flawless.

Nowadays, ummm not so much.  I have permanent bags under my eyes, fine lines and dare i say a wrinkle or two.  This is very depressing.

So on top of my effort to drink more water, eat more fruits/veggies these are some
of my current favorite skincare products.

Skin Must

Philosophy Miracle Worker / Olay face moisturizer / Philosophy Microdelivery Peel  / Aveda beauty product / Beauty product / Frownies® Eye Gels | Birchbox

It also needs to be said that I've discovered SO many awesome products from Birchbox.
I can't recommend it enough!

So tell me, what are your skincare must haves??

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover