Mar 11, 2013

Life Lately


We've been busy birds around these parts.

We've had dentists, a wedding, grandparents, hockey, carnivals and in a few
weeks.....family photos!

We've decided on one outfit, now I just need to figure out another one!

Here's some inspiration I've been collecting


                                                              Source: thecraftedsparrow.blogspot.com via Bailey on Pinterest


 
                                                                 Source: spiritphotographers.com via Amber on Pinterest


                                                                     Source: onelittlemomma.com via Tish on Pinterest


                                                         Source: blog.peekaboophotos.com via Amber on Pinterest


                                                                 Source: cutecuddlesdog.blogspot.ca via Karen on Pinterest
 
                                                            Source: thecraftedsparrow.blogspot.com via Devon on Pinterest



                                            I think I'm liking the dark grey/blue combos!

                                      I'd love to see your pictures,
                                   give me ideas!


2 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

hi dear! thank you for visiting and following my blog..i am follwing you as well..that cute little heartbreaker

Tranae said... Reply To This Comment

1 or 5 gets my vote. Good luck on the photo session.


Pin It button on image hover