Sep 29, 2013

Hello it's me

Holy hell it's been quite a while, and I know this because 5 of my keys on my Mac have stopped working, so a post that would normally take 20 minutes is now going to take until the sun comes up.  But that's ok!  Summers in AZ are...to put it nicely.. unbearable.  When it's 120 degrees out, the last thing you want to do is take pics while you're sweating your ass off, shunning your boyfriend for not knowing his way around a camera.  I know, I know cameras take a lot of work.  Let's look over the only shot Steve took:

"Babe, take a picture of me petting this cat."

Notice, it's totally blurry, and said cat is nowhere in sight.

I Should give some background.  We are not engaged. We're not married, BUT I'm as crazy as the last and signed us up for an open house at one of the venues I was dying to see.  So what you're about to see is a possibility for us in the future. (Don't judge me)



















       Is it not beautiful?!  Ughh I die.  We have another open house coming up soon so I'll update then!

4 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Gorgeous photos!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Whoah, what a sweet location! I've performed at so many weddings, and this is one of the coolest locations I've seen! Not judging that you're not engaged, haha!
xo
Andrea
Boho Bunnie

Amber Dominguez said... Reply To This Comment

:) Thanks! @Kacie Ellis

Amber Dominguez said... Reply To This Comment

Seriously such a great spot! The location is way out of the way for our friends and family, so unfortunately we probably won't be getting married here, but the open houses provide perfect photo opps haha! @Andrea Whitt

Pin It button on image hover