Mar 12, 2013

Animal Print

This outfit is actually about a week old, so you could say
I'm a little behind!

Spring in AZ means 80+ temps, so no more perfect time than now to bust out the sundress!
Soon soon soon it will be 120+ and you'll find me in not much more
than some hoochie shorts and a bikini top. 

Trust me, it gets that hot here.







Dress- F21/Necklace- Old Navy/Denim Shirt - F21/Wedges- Target

Kinda gives new meaning to the term "Animal Print" huh? 

It's been getting warmer and warmer over here in the desert and I am NOT a fan.

I'll take snowy, freezing winters over sweltering hot summers anyday.

Anyone have a boat they wanna take me out on this summer?? Anyone?!



pleated poppy


5 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said... Reply To This Comment

How how you layered the chambray shirt with that cute dress!! :)

naninana noni said... Reply To This Comment

I love that dress,so cute! The jeans blouse matches perfect. Love your outfit, stopping by from wiww, noni!

Amanda Cobb said... Reply To This Comment

Love love love that dress! And how you layered/styled it. Looking good lady! :)

Amber said... Reply To This Comment

LOVE the dress and the way you paired it with chambray. Very cute!

Renae at simple sequins said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Amber! I am your 100th follower - Yayyyyy!

Your blog is peaceful and nice. Great mood here. I'm at Random Wednesday #222! Come join, I'd love you to.

Pin It button on image hover