Feb 19, 2013

WIWW/Random

Hi!  God, I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post. 
I'd been feeling pretty stressed/overwhelmed/tired/sad and about a million
other things.  But most of all, I felt NO motivation to do anything.

I swear putting on actual clothing was like pulling teeth.

There are a lot of things going on lately that I'm working through, trying to wrap
my head around this crazy journey called life.

Well today I woke up a new woman.  After only 3 hours of sleep I somehow 
managed to get the kids fed, get Liam up and off to school, shower,
do makeup, clean the kitchen and put on clothing all before 10 a.m.

That may not sound impressive, but I am kind of still in disbelief. 

To me, that's an accomplishment.  Is that pathetic?  Probably. 

But it's a step, albeit a small one.  A step to feeling like myself again.  Does anxiety 
still get the best of me at times? Of course.  But I'm a work in progress and to me, the babiest of steps are HUGE!

My bloggy bud Amanda and I are smack dab in the middle of a February shopping ban.
I accidently bought some bracelets, but other than that I'm doing pretty well!
Since I am not buying clothes this month, today I shopped my closet.  




Those are bluebirds.  In top hats and eyeglasses.


Hey, Amanda, these are two of the bracelets I accidently bought this month!

Chevron bangle - Stella B/Heart bracelet - Sophistifunk/
Other bangles & Ring - F21/Necklace - Old Navy/Cardigan - F21/Blouse - F21/Leggings - Victoria's Secret/Boots -Target


I promise to be a better blogger!!  Don't give up on me ;)
MUAH!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

Amanda Cobb said... Reply To This Comment

Such a fun print on that shirt! And I love that zig zag bracelet (I would've caved, too). :)

I am still sitting here in PJs, haha. I suppose I should go shop my closet and get dressed, too.

Lindsay said... Reply To This Comment

Okay first I loved that there were birds on your shirt but now that i know they have top hats and eye glasses, I love it even more.

Pin It button on image hover