Feb 6, 2013

WIWW/Day 6

Day 6 - Favorite Superhero and Why


She-Ra counts right??  She has to.
To be honest, I'm not big on the whole Marvel/Whatever superheroes.  Some movies I
liked, but that's the extent of it.  
BUT I loved She-Ra.  She's He-Mans sister right? Or was it cousin?
Who knows, all I know, is she's one hot bitch with her knee high boots
and gladiatoresque dress thing.


Alright on to the clothes
(That's why you're here right?!)


Ever have those days where you look like an idiot and can't take a picture to save your life?



Cardigan/F21, Dress/ASOS, Tights/Target, Glasses/Target
Shoes/F21, Necklace/Lia Sophia, Rings/F21

pleated poppy


1 comment:

Amanda Cobb said... Reply To This Comment

I actually have never seen any sort of She-Ra cartoon or movie or whatever. *runs and hides*

Fun dress, and I love those shoes!! :)

Pin It button on image hover