Jan 29, 2013

WIWW

Hi again.
So this is my third post this week and that excites me.

You know those friends that no matter the distance or the time between visits, 
things always seem to pick up right where they left off? Well, I'm SO lucky to have one.

We've been friends for 19 years.  I can't even believe it.  Makes me feel like a dusty b*tch.
{Dusty = old in case you didn't know.)

If you didn't notice I missed my random wed. last week.  Things were weighing
pretty heavy on my mind and heart and I wasn't really in the mood. 
Rather than write a pitiful, grumpy post I just figured I'd wait. 

It's not really a secret I'm no fashion blogger.  Would never claim to be.  My take
on WIWW is this:
I'm a SAHM.  This usually means at any given moment I've got leaky boobs, spit up in my hair, unshaved legs and bags under my eyes so big it's scary. This also means I'm in some sort of
a pajama item.  Not pretty.

I started linking up for WIWW as a way to hold myself accountable.  To take a small step
and at the VERY least, once a week get dressed and make myself look presentable.

It also helps me evolve my style.  I should really say inspires me to develop my style, since
I've always been one to throw on jeans and a t-shirt and call it a day.

And now I'm rambling.  Here's what I wore.


I haven't ventured outside my backyard for pics yet. Bear with me on the 
lighting ;)




Um, my knee looks like it's completely broken here.  Not sure how that happened haha!



Top/Old Navy, Necklace/Old Navy, Glasses/Firmoo, Pants/Old Navy, Shoes/Nine West
Bracelets/F21

I absolutely welcome all input, suggestions and ideas.  Please be kind! :)

pleated poppy

I've got a Target gift card up for grabs over at Mary's lovely blog! Make sure you enter!

Also, did anyone else have trouble using the link for Shanna's linkup?? I love Random Wednesday, but didn't want to be rude and not use her button, so I guess I'm not linking up this week. :(

5 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said... Reply To This Comment

i love your top! it looks amazing on you!

delirious rhapsody

jackie jade said... Reply To This Comment

cute outfit! i love the top - i can't believe it's from old navy! i really need to stop in there more often!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said... Reply To This Comment

Such a cute outfit! I think you've got great style! I'm not a mom yet, but I love seeing how SAHMs dress - someday I'll need the inspiration!

Mia Maree said... Reply To This Comment

I am so crazy about those shoes! They look comfortable, but totally stylish :-)

-Mia
www.msmiamaree.com

Jessi said... Reply To This Comment

You are so pretty! I love the glasses and that fun blouse!
Found your blog at the WIWW link-up.
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover